Monday 27 February 2012

M.I has broken hearts ooo!!! ‘I have Not Left Chocolate City’


them haters ooo!

Following reports that rave rapper M.I Abaga had concluded plans to officially launch his record imprint, Loopy Records, rumors began flying that he had left Chocolate City record label.

However, the award winning rapper recently debunked the rumors through his handle on popular social networking site twitter.

public Service Announcement: I am not leaving Chocolate City. I am very much a Choc Boy Still and will be for a very long time amen, He stated.

Also Chocolate City label exec, Audu Maikori denying the reports in a statement to the media, had stated that the rumors are the handwork of idle people.


As far as I'm concerned MI is still with the label. It is just that people always want to find something to say whenever they are idle. MI was in my house last night (February 22, 2012). Maybe it's because he has an agreement with us to sign some artiste that is why they are taking it the other way. We have no problem with him as far as I'm concerned.’

M.I, real name Jude Abaga, is regarded by many as the continents finest and most commercially successful rap artiste. He is signed to Chocolate City records which recently appointed Hakeem Bello-Osagie as its chairman. The label also has award winning artistes such as Ice Prince Zamani, Jesse Jagz, as well BrymO and newly signed female acts rapper Pryse and R&B singer Tonii under its stables.

M.I will officially launch his label on Saturday, March 3, 2012 where he will unveil his signings: rapper Loose Kaynon, R&B singer Ruby and rock band Thread stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment